* You need marketing materials, InterNACHI has your hook-up. Offering a full range of inspection-related clip art, concepts and design ideas (all at no cost to members), the nonprofit is a one-stop shop for creating low-cost promo materials. Check out the range of offerings right over here.
* Need to explain something to a buyer or agent who isn’t there? Or perhaps just make a mental note for later? Dragon Dictation for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad allows you to speak messages into your phone which the app will transcribe and send out as a text, e-mail, Tweet or Facebook status update.
* Company blogs are easy to create and hard to turn into a successful business tool. Erika Douglass has created what many regard as the definitive manifesto for turning your blog into an invaluable tool for reeling in new customers. It’s available for download here.
* Whether you’re looking to get a new home inspection off the ground or streamline a company you’ve run for 30 years, SCORE is here to help. Offering free business mentoring workshops across the globe, this small business nonprofit offers classes in everything from writing a business plan to uncovering the intricacies of sales tax. Connect with a business mentor online or in person here.
* Tap Inspect will keep back up copies of your inspection reports on our server, but keeping your invoices and notes saved on your home hard drive is risky. Adrive allows you to store up to 50GB of data on their servers for free.
This article originally ran in our company newsletter sent out earlier in May. To be the first to get Tap Inspect’s tips and interviews, sign up for our newsletter by clicking the “Join Our Mailing List” button on the right hand side.