* November starts with a bang as the American Institute of Inspectors annual home inspection conference hits Portland, Oregon November 2 through 4. A full conference schedule is available here and you can register right over here.
* ASHI ramps up this fall with a boatload of seminars. The Mid-Missouri chapter holds their fall seminar November 2 (call for details, the web site is under construction), the Keystone East-Central Pennsylvania chapter holds theirs November 9 through 10 and the St. Louis ASHI chapter hosts theirs November 9.
* Those who crave a warmer climate can head to the Florida Association of Building Inspectors’ conference November 30 through December 2 in Daytona Beach. Hotel reservations at The Shores Resort and Spa should be made by November 7. Early registration for the conference ends November 23.
* This month, the Inspection Marketing Tour continues its worldwide tour, hitting up Orlando, Tampa, Denver and Salt Lake City this month. The $99 entry fee buys you $99 worth of home inspection products or InterNACHI membership fees. Fort Myers and Miami dates have already been canceled so stay tuned to the web site for info on further cancelations and date changes.
* The event is months away, but it’s worth nothing that early bird registration for Inspection World ends November 30. The conference kicks off in Las Vegas January 13 through 16, 2013 and will feature 45 continuing education courses and more than 70 vendors. ASHI has also scored a sweet hotel deal with Bally’s to lighten the costs a bit.