Here’s how to connect with other home inspectors and earn your continuing education credits this November:
* Head west for the AII Fall Conference. Landing in Portland, Oregon November 1 through 3, this conference features workshops on radon, new construction, electrical and auxiliary inspections as well as seminars on risk mitigation, inspection documentation and common home inspection mistakes. Download a registration form right over here.
* The CAHPI National Home Inspectors Conference rocks Ottawa, Canada, November 8th through 10th. The one-day conference will cover topics ranging from environmental training to electrical and new construction inspections. Click here to register.
* ASHI is also bringing the home inspection heat this coming November. The Mid-Missouri ASHI Fall Seminar kicks off in Columbia, Missouri November 5th while the St. Louis ASHI Fall Seminar hits the Maryland Heights Community Center November 8th. Inspectors in those areas can head here for more information.
* ASHI’s also heading north. November 8th and 9th, the Courtyard Marriott in Cromwell, CT will be home to the SNEC-ASHI Fall Seminar. The seminar will be divided into four segments—electric panel inspection, plumbing safety, fireplace and woodstoves and unusual home components—and all come with course outlines you can download here. Head over here to get registered.
* Speaking of ASHI, now is the time to get those plane tickets for InspectionWorld. One of the largest home inspection conferences in the country, InspectionWorld hits Nashville, Tennessee January 12th through 15th, 2014. This year’s conference will feature 45 educational sessions, including separate tracks for those who want to bone up on their business management, specialty training or building science skills. There’s also an entire bevy of events for spouses. Head here to get registered.