Continuing education credits are only a home inspection conference away. Here are a few spots to nab education credits, business contacts, and bone up on the latest gadgets and procedures.
* Nick Gromicko from InterNACHI is offering an easy way to bone up on your marketing skills for those who live close to Salt Lake City. May 1st, Gromicko is leading a Marketing for Inspectors workshop at the Hilton Garden Inn, SLC at 7pm. The price is a paltry $15. Head here to get registered.
* Go west to hit up the California Real Estate Inspection Association’s spring conference May 2nd through 4th. Major events include an entire building residential code boot camp track designed for home inspectors looking to take the ICC California Residential Building Inspector Certification Exam as well as a separate track for veteran home inspectors that covers pool inspections, report writing, solar panels, and much, much more.
* ASHI offers several conferences through its local chapters this month. The ASHI Suncoast Suntech Conference hits Clearwater, Florida May 2nd and 3rd with 14 state licensing credits and 14 ASHI CE credits up for grabs. Early bird discounts are available through April 23rd. A full agenda is available right over here.
* Harsh winters may have shut down North Carolina ASHI’s annual conference, but the game is back on this month. May 30 through 31st, the NCASHI Winter Educational Conference kicks off in Burlington and will feature 16 hours of continuing education credits. Major highlights include workshops on ethics, exterior systems, roofing, and interior systems and appliances. Click here to get registered.
* Clearwater, Florida is also home to the Building Officials Association of Florida’s 2014 educational conference and trade expo. Landing in Florida June 7th through 12th, the event will include a huge array of classes—we’re talking everything from plumbing to gas piping systems—and will include some built-in time to see the Florida sights. Hotel discounts are available through May 16th.