* Registration for Inspection World 2012 is officially in full swing. Register by December 15 and you’ll get a sweet $50 discount. Prices go up on December 16 then again on December 22, so act fast.
* It’s also not too late to register for the 2011 Colorado Energy Star Summit, kicking off in Denver December 6-7. This year’s conference will cover topics ranging from financially surviving in any economy to risk management for home improvement contractors to the impact of moisture.
* InterNACHI’s got a free legal ethics course for TREC inspectors on December 10 in Waco, Texas.
* If you’re thinking about adding thermal imaging to your home inspection business, now’s the time to buy. Fluke Imaging is offering rebates of up to $1,000 off their thermal imaging equipment.
* And just to lighten the mood, the weird architecture of the day goes to this walkable rollercoaster in Duisburg, Germany.