Here’s what’s going on in the near future:
* The Florida Association of Building Inspectors (FABI) is back with their annual summer conference, which kicks off June 21 through 23 in Tampa. This year’s conference features approved 10 renewal credits for ASHI and NAHI as well as training for mold inspection, infrared, wind mitigation and a 120-hour pre-licensing course. Registration is available right this way.
* Head to FABI and you may be tempted to stay in Florida for a while. We can provide at least one reason to do so. In July the 2013 NAHI National Education Conference lands in Orlando from the 24th through the 28th. The conference includes 16 technical courses, 13 business courses and the opportunity to slip on over to Universal Studios since the conference will be held at the Doubletree, located right at Universal’s entrance. Slip on over here to get registered.
* Home inspection conferences are lighting up the east coast this summer. The North Carolina Licensed Home Inspector Association holds their regional conferences in Asheville, NC from July 27 through 28, New Bern from August 17 to 18 and Greensboro from August 24 through 25.
* There’s action down south as well. The Texas Association of Real Estate Inspectors holds their summer conferences in Fort Worth, TX from July 19 through 20.
* Save the Date – ASHI announced the dates and location of Inspection World 2014. The mega-inspection conference goes down in Nashville, Tennessee from January 12 through 15. Registration doesn’t open until September 1, but we’ll keep you updated on early bird specials.