Here’s what’s going on in the world of home inspectors:
* It’s finally here…Vegas Baby! The 2012 Las Vegas Inspection Conference invades Sin City October 8 through 10. Certificate classes run October 11th and 12th. A full list of continuing education credits is available right over here.
* If you can’t make it out to V-V-V-Vegas, don’t sweat it. The Texas Professional Real Estate Inspectors Association kicks off a two-day continuing education workshop October 27 and 28 at Texas A&M University in College Station, TX. Registration is here.
* If you’re just showing off your home inspection services, Sunshine State inspectors can hit up Florida’s Largest Home Show October 19 through 21 at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa.
* This month, the Inspection Marketing Tour continues its worldwide tour, hitting up Davenport, Chicago, Detroit, Toronto, Rochester, Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Raleigh-Durham, Knoxville, Atlanta and Jacksonville this month. The $99 entry fee buys you $99 worth of inspection products or InterNACHI membership fees.
* The event is months away, but it’s worth nothing that early bird registration for Inspection World ends November 30. The conference kicks off in Las Vegas January 13 through 16, 2013 and will feature 45 continuing education courses and more than 70 vendors. ASHI has also scored a sweet hotel deal with Bally’s to lighten the costs a bit.