Here’s what’s going on in the future of home inspection:
* The Pro-ASHI 2012 Pittsburgh Inspector Conference runs from September 7 through 9, the NAHI National Education Conference takes over Myrtle Beach, South Carolina September 13 through 16 and the Southeastern Home Inspectors conference hits Duluth, Georgia September 19 through 23.
* Hit the waves (and the continuing education credits) at the Florida Association of Building Inspectors Conference in Fort Lauderdale September 22 and 23.
* This month, the Inspection Marketing Tour hits Oklahoma City, Little Rock, Dallas, San Francisco, Seattle and Calgary. The $99 entry fee buys you $99 worth of inspection products or InterNACHI membership fees.
* The event is months away, but it’s worth nothing that registration for Inspection World opens up September 10. The conference kicks off in Las Vegas January 13 through 16, 2013 and will feature 45 continuing education courses and more than 70 vendors. ASHI has also scored a sweet hotel deal with Bally’s to lighten the costs a bit.
* Of course, if you just can’t wait to break bad in Vegas…you know, for work…the 2012 Las Vegas Inspection Conference invades Sin City October 8 through 10.