Think you’ve got your online marketing strategy down pat? These numbers may shock you.
* 57% of businesses (including home inspection businesses) have acquired a customer through their company blog.
* 42% of companies (including home inspection businesses) have acquired a customer through Twitter.
* 41% of business-to-consumer companies (like home inspectors and property managers) have acquired a customer through Facebook.
* Companies that blog get 55% more web traffic.
* 1 out of every 8 minutes online is spent on Facebook.
* US internet users spent 3 times as long on blogs and social media than on e-mail.
* 70% of the links clicked on through Google are not from paid advertisements.
* Inbound marketing through channels like blogs and social media costs 62% less per lead than traditional forms of outbound marketing such as print ads.