Think you’ve got your online marketing strategy down pat? These numbers may shock you.
* 57% of businesses (including home inspection businesses) have acquired a customer through their company blog.
* 42% of companies (including home inspection businesses) have acquired a customer through Twitter.
* 41% of business-to-consumer companies (like home inspectors and property managers) have acquired a customer through Facebook.
* Companies that blog get 55% more web traffic.
* 1 out of every 8 minutes online is spent on Facebook.
* US internet users spent 3 times as long on blogs and social media than on e-mail.
* 70% of the links clicked on through Google are not from paid advertisements.
* Inbound marketing through channels like blogs and social media costs 62% less per lead than traditional forms of outbound marketing such as print ads.
Very interesting…For more information regarding outbound marketing, b2b appointment settings and better solutions to improve your business…visit us!